Everyone loves a party so click on the picture below to get more details on how to join A Teacher's Treausre New Years Resolutions Linky party!
Here are my New Years Resolutions:
1. Get my weight back in check! My goal is not a specific number but just to feel good and not be embarrassed about my weight. Darn, it would be nice to be able to wear shorts here in the hot TX summers!
2. Declutter and Organize! I'm a pack rat and I don't like to throw anything away but I need get rid of anything I haven't used in a year (at least) then organize everything else I keep!
3. Don't sweat the small stuff! I am really going to try not to stress over things I don't have any control over.
1. Declutter and Organize! (Uh Oh, do you see a trend here?) I want to get rid of my teacher desk that I only use as a place to hold all my piles. I will give away anything I haven't used or needed this year and organize the rest of my stuff.........including my huge classroom library!
2. Stay upbeat and concentrate on the positive ONLY! As my friend Cathy says, "No stinkin' thinkin'!
3. Learn as much as I can about our new state assessment (STAAR) and use my TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills) when planning EVERYTHING!